A lightweight, healing and revitalizing scalp tonic. Free from silicon. Contains broccoli seed oil, for shine.
- Avocado Oil: is high in monounsaturated fatty acids and contains antioxidants like vitamin E. It absorbs well into the hair strands and makes her soft, in addition to supplying nutrients to the scalp.
- Sweet Almond Oil is extracted from the kernels of almonds. It is used to soften chapped skin and moisturize hair.
- Grapeseed is a great source of linoleic acid and vitamin E. It boosts hair growth by providing nutrients to the scalp.
- Tamanu Oil is used by Polynesian women to grow long healthy hair; promote clear and blemish-free skin, and is also used on babies to prevent diaper rash and skin eruptions. It is anti-fungal and contains natural retinol.
- Broccoli Seed is highly moisturizing, non-greasy and absorbs quickly. With its high fatty acid and vitamin content, broccoli seed oil may just be what your dry hair and skin need. It’s particularly great for providing shine to the hair, and is known as “nature’s silicon.”
- Peppermint Essential Oil, which has been scientifically proven to boost hair growth.
How to use:
Apply to the scalp as a massage oil, or as a serum after styling hair.